Thank you Aurora from My Adventures Over the Rainbow! This is the first time I’ve been nominated and I just can’t believe it. Check out her blog, you’ll get travel feels. Okay, time to start, I’ll begin with the rules…
Part one and three done, here goes the rest!
Answers to Aurora’s questions
1. Why did you start your blog?
I’ll been thinking about starting a YouTube channel for a few years and when I found BookTube this February the spark turned into a flame. I even filmed a video, but I didn’t like the sound of my voice, so this summer one evening I started this blog. It feels easier and safer to talk to strangers through writing than through videos.
2. What is your favourite place that you have ever visited?
Warner Brothers Studio Tours! The place where the Harry Potter movies were made. I almost cried when I stepped onto the balcony, looking down on the Hogwarts miniature. The storm of feelings rushing through me…
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
“A book lover’s corner” sounded like a small blog name, a cosy place where people can talk about books. “Cassiopeia’s Moon” is a name I’ve been using for some time now.
4. How many pets do you have?
My parents have a cat, and I live with them during summer.
5. What era/year/decade do you think you should have been born in?
I think I’m in the right era, or maybe a little bit late. Sometimes it feels like I should have been young during the 80s, so that makes me… about 20 years late.
6. If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
Trying to remember what I chose when I did the new sorting test on Pottermore…I don’t remember! Hm… Magic. That would be my superpower. I just saw the new Doctor Strange trailer, it looked awesome!
7. What’s the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Your favourite thing about yourself?
9. Who would write the soundtrack to your life?
Tuomas Holopainen. He’s the creator behind Nightwish, and he wrote a soundtrack for the graphic novel The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck. He’d make my life sound so epic! Just listen to this:
10. What is the best memory you have from childhood?
This is a adifficult one. Probably from swim school or our summer house.
11. What are you binge-watching at the moment?
At the moment nothing really, but it’s been quite a lot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) this summer. I’m four episodes away from catching up and I’ve been trying to get everyone else to watch it as well. It’s so good!
10 Random Facts About Me
- This is my fourth summer working as a Swim Teacher
- I don’t like candy, but chocolate is everything I need
- I have a tattoo
- I’m a Swedish-speaking Finn (Heard of us? Many do not believe we exist…)
- Harry Potter is my all time favourite book series…
- …and to meet J.K. Rowling is my biggest wish
- Math was one of my favourite subjects in High School
- I’d love to live in Britain or Germany for ½-1 year
- I seldom read non-fantasy
- I’m 180 cm tall (almost 5′ 11″)
1. If you could live in any country except your own, which would it be?
2. Worst nightmare you ever had?
3. Ideal summer evening?
4. Are you looking forward to season 4 of Sherlock?
5. What is your Hogwarts house?
6. Dark or light colours?
7. Have you ever been in a sauna?
8. One thing you want to accomplish before you die?
9. Do you play Pokemon GO?
10. Favourite fruit?
11. How long have you’ve been blogging?
This took much longer than I anticipated – posts usually do – but I had so much fun answering the questions and coming up with new ones. And the motivation this gives me to continue writing. Blogging would not be as much fun if there weren’t interactions between people.
To the nominees: I hope to read your answers so please, link your posts in the comments!