This was quite a good reading month, but NaNoWriMo suffered. I have 3 books + one fun thing read, and 13 000 words written. But this post is about the books. Quite a good bunch I have to say. So these are the books I read:
- The Book of the Unnamed Midwife by Meg Ellison
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin
- Review on Goodreads (click here)
- The Unpublished Epilogue to A Wizard’s Forge by A.M.Justice
- The Blue Moon Narthex by N.J. Donner
- Review coming December 3rd (already on Goodreads)
What did you read in November? Have you read any of these books?