A European Book Box offering books in English! You cannot know how excited I was when I got the message from the post office that they had a package waiting for me. As soon as I got home I went for a walk to pick it up. And this is what I found when I opened it…
The first thing I found was a letter that I didn’t read (I didn’t want to spoil the surprise) and underneath I found the treasure.
- The first thing I found was a panda. At first glance I thought it was a salt shaker, but then I opened it and realised it was a marker! Adorable.
- The second thing I found was a dragon. At first I thought it was a key chain, but then I read the letter and realised it was a bookmark. I have a dragon bookmark!
- Now I found my favourite thing in this box (not considering the book itself) – TEA. This is a green tea with strawberries which looks so good and smells divine.
- Number four I guessed right, teabags. I have never seen teabags like this before. They are humongous! Made for 1 litre of tea, I need to invite friends over and have a tea party 😉
- The fifth thing was a China inspired post card, not sure what I will do with that… Probably use it as a bookmark or as a birthday card.
- And finally, the book. In this box I got Portal of a Thousand Worlds by Dave Duncan. I have never heard of this book before, but the author sounds familiar. Love the cover though.
This is the first subscription box I’ve ever ordered. Have to say I am pleasantly surprised, I like the content (seems like I chose the right one for me). Definitely going to continue with this (as long as I can afford it) 😀
Do you subscribe to any subscription box? Or would you like to?