The second Magic Chest came to my door! Or well, to my post office and I had to go pick it up, but it is here! This time I had guessed right on the book to be included, and I am so glad! I have heard so much about it on BookTube.
Over all I think I like this box more than the previous one. These are the treasures found in this month’s box:
- Gold! Or, fake gold. It was so fun to see the coins glitter between the wrapping material. Such a small thing, so much fun 😀
- Compass/Clock necklace. First I hoped there would have been a compass inside as well and not only on the lid, but the clock-face is beautiful and I do think I have more use of a clock than a compass.
- Scented candle. Let me just say that thank goddess it is very mildly scented ♥ (I am not a fan of strong scents.) The candle itself is also beautiful. The colour of the Caribbean sea.
- Bookmark. Will definitely be used when I read this book.
- Signed bookplate. It’s a sticker! Will be put inside the book so I don’t lose it. This means I now have two author autographs 😀
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller. As I said, I’ve hear so much about this book! Really looking forward to it. And it seems like a quick read.
Desperately waiting for my summer job to start so I’ll earn some money. Still thinking if I can afford the next box with the theme The Huntress and the Beast. Since this box was so much better than the first (at least in my opinion) I really feel motivated to spend some more money! Let’s see what I’ll do…
Have you read/Do you want to read Daughter of the Pirate King?