This picture really feels like me at the moment. The last week I have had no motivation to blog. Crazy last week with the last week on campus before summer. Labs every day and trying to meet everyone before people before leaving. Then May 1st happened and after a short night work started. Then long days and last weekend driving a total of 600-700 km. That’s like halfway across the country. This has lead to not time and energy to blog. It’s just been uphill, and those stairs have been awful!
So what have I done?
- Working 8 hour days
- Watching Pretty Little Liars
- Finished: First Days by C.L. Stone
- Finished: Meeting Sang: Kota by C.L. Stone
- Meeting Sang: Victor by C.L. Stone
- Friends vs. Family by C.L. Stone
- The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
- Fata Morgana by Ken Mitchroney and Steven Boyett
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Audiobook: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- Doing the last school stuff. Last exam tomorrow and I’m free!
As you can see I cannot settle for one book at the moment. PLL takes a lot of time as well and I only have two episodes left of the first season. But I finally start feeling relaxed and my motivation is getting back. So now when summer… hrrmm…. is coming, I will get back into this!
(Check the video to see what even the meteorologists think of the weather in Finland atm.)