So late… So late… But here it goes! I was tagged by Blame Chocolate (Thank you so much!) back in January (sorry…) but only now I am getting around to do it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy^^ You will get to know some more about me…
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
On my laptop, either in bed or at some table somewhere. Not that fancy… But sometimes I make myself something nice to drink (tea, caffè latte or similar).
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Anything from 15 minutes to an hour. Depends on the book. But usually I don’t want to spend more time than an hour on a review, I have way too much stuff I also want to do, and time is a limited resource.
3. When did you start your book blog?
Oh my… Back in June 2016… Let me check the date. June 29, 2016, to be exact, with a book recommendation post themed “Assassins”.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The feeling of letting both yourself and other people down when you don’t post anything for a week. You question your priorities very much during those times.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The community. Definitely. And the sharing of opinions and recommendations. I love it when I get recommendations or when someone finds something new through me. It is wonderful!
❣ BookBloggingCommunity ❣
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
Oh my… I will just list some of them. There are quite a few that have stood out to me. Starting with the newest: Balancing YA and Adult Fantasy, Finding My Way to Write, Reading Only 1 Genre & Why I read Fantasy.
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
If my answer from the previous question is anything to go on, it seems like I enjoy the more “discussion/article”-like topics quite a lot. They just tend to require more time and motivation. That’s why they don’t happen too often.
8. When do you typically write?
When I have the motivation, and time. Usually in the evenings. And if I have a lot of ideas I tend to write (or at least raft) many posts and then schedule them.
9. Do you review every book you read?
On Goodreads yes, but here I try to keep only to fantasy books, unless I’ve read something incredible that I desperately need to share.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Music. Lately it has mostly been the Assassin’s Creed III soundtrack or Oonagh in the background, but it changes. I had a period when it was Alpha Waves… Tea is my usual go-to if I want something to drink, but it also changes with my mood, season and availability.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I write the review as soon as I’ve finished the book, or the day after (if I finished it late at night and don’t have time to write in the morning). Then I have it fresh in my mind and I usually want to write a review before picking up another book. That sounds stupid to me as well, since I always read multiple books at once. But whatever works^^
12. How often do you post?
I’d like to post 3-4 times a week, but to be honest, lately it has turned out more like 1-2 times a week. I hate it. But I think I might have more time now, so either I make this more of a priority, or I start writing more on the story I’m writing. Who knows.